Thursday, May 5, 2011

My (messy) Creative space......

my creative space this week is extremely messy!
messy desk!

but mess is GOOD - in my book it means productivity (well that's what I tell myself!)

.....there's a little baby quilt being quilted (it will be a tad late to it's baby recipient)....
quilting

....the single girl quilt top and backing waiting to be marked, basted and quilted....
single girl and backing fabric

....and my baby girl's quilt finally finished, washed and out to dry....
H's quilt

2 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous. My desk is an appalling mess but I always justify it by reckoning it wouldn't be so if I wasn't hard at work whipping up stuff....!!
    Love your quilts so very pretty and beautifully stitched. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE been busy! Do I see some hand quilting on your baby girl's quilt? There's some love in action! :)

    ReplyDelete