Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year, Happy New Blogger!

Well, here we go.......

I've been meaning to start a blog for about two years now, but just never seemed to get around to it. But what better day to start a blog than New Years day. And whilst having a one month old baby and a two year old in the house may not be the best of timing for starting a blog - I thought why not!

Sew Mama Sew's fabulous giveaway day also gave me that extra push to get started. Reading so many fab and inspiring blogs really made me want to join the wonderful world of craft blogs. One problem I may encounter is a complete lack of photographs - I have a habit of finishing gifts 5 minutes before giving them and dismally failing to photograph them!

I see this blog as a way of documenting what I achieve during naptimes, keeping check on my goals, and sharing my creativity with anyone who might be interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment